Monday, December 8, 2008

One More Time - Laura Pausini


This is a hauntingly beautiful song written by Richard Marx. From the 'Message In A Bottle' soundtrack...sung by Laura Pausini --You can listen to this song on my playlist at the bottom of my page or visit the youtube link below...


http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oPPyAAQ7XMc


Nothing I must do
Nowhere I should be
No one in my life
To answer to but me
No more candlelight
No more purple skies
No one to be near
As my heart slowly dies
If I could hold you one more time
like in the days when you where mine
I'd look at you 'till I was blind
So you would stay
I'd say a prayer each time you'd smile
Cradle the moments like a child
I'd stop the world if only I
Could hold you one more time
(hmmmmmm)
I've memorized your face
I know your touch by heart
Still lost in your embrace
I'd dream of where you are
(music break)
(hmmm)
If I could hold you one more time
Like in the days when you were mine
I'd look at you 'till I was blind
So you would stay
I'd say a prayer each time you'd smile
Cradle the moments like a child
I'd stop the world if only I
Could hold you one more time
One more time


Image source: from the youtube video

5 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing the words ... enjoyed visiting your blog!

Anonymous said...

Ohh these are beautiful lyrics, Calli. I've never heard this before.

Unknown said...

Hi Calli, Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the wonderful idea of freedom in those lines - Nothing I must do, Nowhere I should be........

NAVALDAN RAMBHAI LANGA said...

To Ms. Calli

I have read some of your poems and writings with the paintings at another blog. I would be visiting your blogs to read more and more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Calli said...

Christine~ Thank you for your visit!

Tracey~ I am pleased to share this song with you, in fact, the entire soundtrack is very beautiful and emotive.

Spot~ Welcome and thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment! I also love the idea of freedom in those lines.

Naval~ Thank you so much for visiting and I look forward to visiting your blog very soon!